Scented candles 11 use precautions 1. The size of the r […]
Scented candles 11 use precautions
1. The size of the room will affect the concentration of the aroma.
2. Do not light ordinary candles and aromatic candles at the same time because the former will absorb the latter's aroma.
3. Use only one or two flavors. Our sense of smell will feel numb due to too many flavors.
4. Try to choose candles with larger candlesticks. Because the more candlesticks the candles gather when the candle is burning, the more scent the fragrance emits.
5. Always trim the wick. The wicks affect the distribution of aromas. Burn the candle core trimmed to a length of 0.5~0.8cm (please turn off the flame first). This will not burn black smoke.
6. Allow the refrigerator to cool for several hours before use to slow down the burning of the candle.
7. When the candle burns, please avoid placing it in the wind, so as to avoid the candle flickering and tilting, resulting in drop wax or unsightly appearance. It is advisable to keep indoor air circulation when burning candles.
8. If the candle drips on the furniture, please wait for it to solidify before peeling it away. The remaining wax can be removed with a hair dryer or iron after the wax is melted.
9. Do not blow out the mouth when extinguishing the candle. In order to avoid white smoke and burnt smell. It is recommended that you use a toothpick or a short wire to place it under the wick and push the wick down so that the wax will flood the flame and cool the wick vertically. This will not produce white smoke and burnt smell, and it will be more convenient and labor-saving when it is lit next time.
10. Avoid placing the candle in direct sunlight to prevent the candle from fading due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
11. Do not allow young children to light candles or touch burning candles! Remember to extinguish candles when leaving the room to keep your family safe.