1. Pour clear glass paint into the glass jar to cover t […]
1. Pour clear glass paint into the glass jar to cover the entire bottom.
2. Slowly tilt the glass jar to apply the pigment to the glass jar wall. Add more pigment to evenly coat the entire bottle wall.
3. Keep the bottle tilt, and pour the second pigment on the side of the bottle and turn it to paint the entire side.
4. Shake the bottle a few times, then flip it upside down on the paper tray. You can see the paint flowing down the sides of the glass jar. Check the bottle after a few minutes. If it is not covered, you need to repeat this step with more pigment.
5, the glass bottle upside down on the tray for about an hour, so that the excess paint dripping down the bottle. Rotate the glass bottle every 15-20 minutes to prevent it from sticking to the tray. After one hour, turn the bottle upside down and dry naturally.
6. To keep the pattern in place for a long time after completion of the work, let the bottle dry thoroughly for 48 hours and bake it in an unheated oven at 200°F for 30 minutes. Afterwards, open the door of the oven to cool naturally. (Or follow the instructions of the pigment manufacturer)
7. Follow your product bottle instructions and paint your favorite pattern on the bottle. In order to achieve the best results, please draw a pre-draft on paper and practice using pigments before painting it on the glass bottle.
8, slowly experience the joy of the production process, let us work together to produce a Moroccan stained glass candlestick with its own personality!